About the vacancy
DataArt is a global software engineering firm. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets. DataArt started out as a company of friends and has a special culture that distinguishes it from other IT outsourcers, such as:
— Flat structure. There are no “bosses” and “subordinates”.
— We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
— Flexible schedule, ability to change projects, to work from home, to try yourself in different roles.
— Minimal bureaucracy and micromanagement, convenient corporate services.
- 3+ years of experience in developing commercial applications on the .NET platform
- 2+ years of WPF development experience
- Experience developing desktop applications
- Experience in developing high-load distributed systems
- User support experience, ability to deliver improvements on demand
- Solid experience using the MVVM framework with unit testing
- Understanding of OOP, OOD, and design patterns use
- Practical experience working with MS SQL
- Knowledge of composite application development (Prism and others)
- Experience working with Git, Jira, Quickbuild and GitLab
- Knowledge of IoC containers (Unity and others)
- Good understanding of REST technologies (REST design, RESTful services)
- Experience with Agile
- Spoken and written English
Would be a plus
- Experience working in Healthcare Industry projects
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
The ability to work in any of our development centers.