About the vacancy
DataArt’s specialists create custom solutions for clients from the healthcare industry: EHR (patient electronic cards), CTMS (Clinical Research Monitoring Systems), mobile patient applications, etc.
Our clients are technology companies, hospitals, laboratories, pharmaceutical companies, and CRO (contract research organizations) in the US and European countries.
Our team is growing, so we are looking for a project manager with experience in managing IT projects to join the Healthcare & Life Science team.
- 3+ years of experience managing IT projects
- Understanding of the main phases of the software development life cycle
- Experience using popular development methodologies and project practices
- Skills of employee management: motivation, evaluation, conflict resolution
- Skills using bug tracking systems and report generators
- Experience with risk management
- Skills working with clients: analysis and expectation management, feedback gathering, discussing requirements
- Good spoken English
Would be a plus
- Experience working with enterprise systems, fixed price projects and T&M projects in service IT companies
- Experience working in the healthcare industry
- Experience in sales and preparing commercial proposals
- Experience managing a group of projects and tracking the status of implementation
- Experience managing a team of 10 or more people
- Technical background
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
The ability to work in any of our development centers.