About the vacancy
Our client is a group of companies that is focused on serving the energy ecosystem and smart energy consumption.
We’re developing a mobile platform to help energy consumers (citizens) simplify their energy payments and the tracking of usage/payments.
We’re working with the client's R&D department, which allows us to create innovative solutions for this industry and share our ideas for technical and business flow improvements.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- 3+ years of experience developing Android applications
- Experience developing applications using the Android SDK
- Experience working with Kotlin
- Experience working with Jetpack libraries
- Knowledge of basic architectural approaches: MVVM, Clean Architecture
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and data structures
- Hands-on experience in working with Kotlin Coroutines
- Experience working with modern RxJava, Dagger frameworks
- Knowledge of technologies for web services development (in particular, REST API)
- Experience writing unit tests
- Spoken English
Would be a plus
- Experience developing applications for the iPhone
- Experience integrating payment processors/gateways like Stripe
- Experience working with geolocation and maps libraries
- Successfully published Android applications (Android Market)
- Experience developing with Android NDK
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
The ability to work in any of our development centers.