About the vacancy
The client is a leading global provider of laboratory services for clinical trials. DataArt’s specialists together with the client's team are developing a laboratory information management system (LIMS). The work is organized according to Scrum, i.e. all developers work in small (5-7 people) autonomous and self-sufficient teams.
Taking part in the project will provide an opportunity to participate in the development of a large and complex system and help with its refactoring and development.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- 4+ years of experience in .NET
- Research ability for new technologies
- Knowledge of microservice architecture
- Basic experience with Cloud Native architecture
- Basic experience with containerization technology
- Good experience with unit tests and refactoring
- Good experience with Backend development
- Good experience with ASP.NET Core 3.1 and Entity framework
- Good communication and team player skills
- Proactive problem-solving
- Spoken English
Would be a plus
- Knowledge of Actor Pattern
- Knowledge of Azure, ideally experience with Azure Service Fabric
- Experience in Scrum development (good estimation skills)
- Experience in Domain-driven design
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
The ability to work in any of our development centers.