About the vacancy
The client is a technology company enriching products in the Travel, Transportation, and Hospitality domain. The implementation of the project will be performed in close collaboration with the client team responsible for the backend, product management, and project acceptance. Our cooperation is aimed at building a component-based solution from scratch based on a phased approach. This solution is expected to speed up future customer integrations.
We are going to start with one developer and a project manager. Later we will ramp up the team to 4 frontend developers.
The technology stack is based on TypeScript, Vue.js, SCSS, HTML.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- 4+ years of front-end development experience
- Experience developing large web applications using Vue.js
- Experience developing SPA applications using Vue.js/Vuex
- Experience creating application architecture
- Experience creating a PWA application
- Familiarity with CI/CD process
- Solid skills in creating a cross-browser layout (HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Stylus)
- Experience working with Grunt/Gulp/Webpack automation tools
- Experience working with version control systems (Git)
- Good English
- Leadership skills
Would be a plus
- Knowledge of React.js
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
The ability to work in any of our development centers.