About the vacancy
Our client is a marketing software solutions provider that built an integrated platform of branded marketplaces. Its focus is the lifestyle vehicle and commercial equipment industries.
We are looking for a Cloud Architect to join the team that will work on an innovative product in the e-commerce field. The service is an electronic marketplace that works similarly to Amazon, Airbnb. It is a solution that is starting from scratch.
- Solid experience as an Architect/Tech Lead – from 5 years in commercial projects
- Know what a "customer-centric attitude" is
- Can communicate clearly and consciously – both verbally and in writing
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with AWS
- Experience planning and driving cloud migration to AWS
- Experience in major RDBMS
- Hands-on with at least one of the mainstream development stacks (Java/.NET/Python etc.)
- Good understanding of architecture principles, platforms, and best-practices
Would be a plus
- Experience in containerization, Docker, Kubernetes
- AWS Certification
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
The ability to work in any of our development centers.