About the vacancy
DataArt is a global software engineering firm. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets. DataArt started out as a company of friends and has a special culture that distinguishes it from other IT outsourcers, such as:
— Flat structure. There are no “bosses” and “subordinates”.
— We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
— Flexible schedule, ability to change projects, to work from home, to try yourself in different roles.
— Minimal bureaucracy and micromanagement, convenient corporate services.
- 3+ years of DevOps experience or cloud architecture
- Team management experience
- Proficiency working with Linux
- Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. shell, Ruby, or Python)
- Operating and building containerized applications using Docker
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes
- Strong knowledge of at least one continuous deployment tool: Jenkins, TravisCi, Bamboo, Drone
- Solid experience with at least one of the cloud platforms: AWS, Azure, IBMCloud, GCP. Experience with an additional cloud platform is a big plus.
- Experience with Terraform and other configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet Experience
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to respond quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in order to meet deadlines
- Spoken English
Would be a plus
- Experience with metrics, monitoring, alerting, and logging systems; e.g. Sensu, Graphite, ELK, Prometheus
- Knowledge of security standards and practices, including TLS and encryption
- Software development skills
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
The ability to work in any of our development centers.