About the vacancy
Our client services large investment funds from the US, Canada, and Europe. Among their main areas is the management of funds and asset portfolios.
DataArt’s specialists are working on software support and the modernization of the client’s large financial system. DataArt’s distributed team consists of 37 people, and the in-house team is 50+ people.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- 2+ years of experience in manual testing of desktop and/or web applications
- Experience in maintaining test documentation (test plans, test cases)
- Solid understanding of the basics of applications testing (types, ways of organizing tests)
- A desire to work and to deal with a complex financial product
- Good spoken English
Would be a plus
- Experience in automated testing and the ability to work with automation tools (.NET WebDriver)
- Desire to work with long-term tasks
- Systematic approach and analytical thinking
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
The ability to work in any of our development centers.